Rabbit Stew: Hunter/Blogger: Two Previously Suppressed Images of Gutted Rabbits

Thursday 23 April 2009

Hunter/Blogger: Two Previously Suppressed Images of Gutted Rabbits

Here's another two pictures I decided not to post about a month ago. I thought I might write something about the process of gutting a rabbit and illustrate it with some pictures. Then I thought, no, that's a bad idea; someone who understands hunting to be a species of animal cruelty might see them and use them as ammunition with which to shoot hunters - so, I decided, I'd better not post them.

__________________________________________________________
Tags: , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. Again, good shots. Nothing disrespectful. Honest preparation of honestly earned game, honestly earned sustenance.

    Regards,
    Albert
    The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles.
    The Range Reviews: Tactical.
    Proud Member of Outdoor Bloggers Summit.

    ReplyDelete