Rabbit Stew

Wednesday 21 October 2009


I've decided that I'm going to write all further posts on this blog in verse. So there will now be a small pause (of some years, probably) in which I learn how to write poetry.

(Also it's damn chilly and wet in the sodden, autumnal West Midlands and lying under a dripping hedge at dusk with an iron-sights rifle seems about as attractive to me as ... something very unattractive.)

Meanwhile, I send my most hearty congratulations to Holly on the occasion of her first deer.

2 comments:

  1. The Suburban Bushwacker21 October 2009 at 21:28

    savory rabitt stew
    In verse!
    That's something new.

    Hubert's afield
    With strong tea, and snuff
    an air rifle he does wield

    No bunny is safe
    with a year of fieldcraft
    He's like a wraith

    SBW

    ReplyDelete
  2. <span>snuff said 
    </span>

    <span>sounds</span><span> like 
    he snuffed it 
    the the the 
    that's all folks 
    the hunter lies dead</span> :-D

    ReplyDelete