Sunday, 24 January 2010

Full Frontal Nudity and the Clash of the Mighty UK Rabbit-Oriented Hunter-Bloggers!

¡Ay, caramba! The Suburban Bushwacker has only gone and crashed my niche! He's gone and bought himself a fancy-pants, pre-charged pneumatic air rifle AND - as if that wasn't enough!- he's gone and got himself a brand spanking, bush-whacking new permission to hunt on some land in the New Forest!

How am I going to compete with this? Well, it's a question, I'll tell you. I might have to pull out the stops and run with a few of the post ideas that I thought were just too goddam unwise or too peculiar to venture into.

Such as, Hubert, such as?

Well, in fact, no, O.K, I don't have any ideas like that - look, I'm even writing posts about darning my socks, for God's sake, scraping the barrel was yesterday.

Ah no, no, wait a minute, I got one! I got one!

You know all those damn PeTA ads? With all the naked folks and all? You know, the "I'd rather go naked than wear fur? ones - unbearably smug and yet, yes, irritatingly, something of a turn on? Those ads?



Well, yeah, here's what I thought. Obviously, there needs to be some sort of compelling response to this from the UK air-rifle hunting community and this is what I propose: a series of photo-posters, featuring celebrity air-rifle hunters, standing around in a mid-February field, clad in nothing but a tiny posing pouch hand-sewn from the fur or feather of their choice. The posters would be emblazoned with the - I'll admit, fairly obvious line: "Crikey no! I'd much rather wear fur than go naked!"

So, yes; if the air rifle hunter-blogger community out there would be kind enough to get posing and snapping, I'll get on with designing the posters. Just send me the pictures.









Actually, dear God, no, don't, I beg of you, it's a terrible idea, I take it all back. Just imagine it! Acch!
_________________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. The Suburban Bushwacker25 January 2010 at 10:54

    Rest assured Hubert i'm still in the niche of "all the gear - no idea" you're quite safe.
    SBW

    ReplyDelete